Fanuc has introduced the LR Mate 200iD/14L, the tenth model variation in the popular Fanuc LR Mate series of tabletop industrial robots.
Since the Fanuc LR Mate series was launched nearly 30 years ago, it has become one of Fanuc’s biggest sellers, with over 70,000 units installed across the globe.
The popularity of the Fanuc LR Mate robot series is due to Fanuc’s world-renowned reliability along with a number of unique features including its lightweight, tabletop size, which is often compared to the size of a person’s arm. In addition, the Fanuc LR Mate can process or handle parts weighing up to 14kg in the automotive, e-commerce and warehousing, food and beverage, medical device, pharmaceutical, and many other industries. Ten models include clean room and wash proof versions, each with various wrist speeds and reaches to accommodate even the most limited workspace.
Fanuc LR Mate series robots features and benefits
The Fanuc LR Mate series robots offer a “best in class” work envelope for both upright and invert mount installations. The Fanuc LR Mate robot series also offers an ISO Class 4 clean room/food-grade variant for food handling and healthcare packaging applications.
These small tabletop robots can be equipped with a variety of intelligent features including robot vision and force sensing functionality for even higher levels of accuracy and productivity.
- Slim arm and compact footprint minimizes interference to peripheral devices in tight spaces.
- Available in three variations: standard, short, and long arm.
- 4kg to 14kg wrist load capacity with up to six-axis articulation.
- Best in class work envelope simplifies system layout.
- Fastest joint axes speeds maximize system throughput.
- Integrated 24VDC power, signal and air for easy end-of-arm-tool connection.
- Integrated thru-arm cable option for iRVision, force sensing, Ethernet and auxiliary axes.
- Flexible mounting (upright, invert, angle).
- High rigidity and the most advanced servo technology enable smooth motion at high speeds.
- Easy integration into machines.
- Features lightest mechanical unit in its class.
- Standard IP67 rating allows operation in factory environments with dust and oil mist; many variants have an optional IP69K rating for wash proof, clean room or food grade environments.
Fanuc’s LR Mate Robot Series of human arm-sized robots are the best compact solution for fast handling and processing parts up to 14 kg across a whole range of industries. Fanuc LR Mate industrial robots are available in several models including food & beverage, clean room and washproof versions, each with different reaches and wrist speeds to meet your specific needs. These small payload tabletop robots can be equipped with an array of intelligence features including robot vision & force sensing functionality for even higher levels of accuracy and productivity.