Advanced CNC Programming for Complex CNC Part Production
Mazak’s latest Mazatrol SmoothC technology is simple but innovative. It has both new and improved features that enhance cutting capabilities. The MazatrolL SmoothC makes it easy for operators to generate CNC programs for basic turning, milling, drilling and tapping operations.
The control incorporates a wide variety of advanced CNC programming functions that allow it to offer complete ease of use and ensure high-speed, high-accuracy CNC machining performance.
- Rapid Overlap uses arcing motion between programmed stopping points to shorten cycle times
- Smooth CAM RS simulates SMOOTH controls on a remote PC
- High Gain Feed Forward Control boosts machining speed and accuracy
- Variable Acceleration Control calculates optimal acceleration for a combination of axes
- Intelligent Pocket Milling engages a high-efficiency toolpath when milling part cavities
- Smooth Corner Control makes cutter path adjustments to help shorten cycle times
- Orbit Machining allows a machining center with a C-axis to turn complex features on parts
- Position Controlled Hobbing provides fast, convenient hobbing and skiving operations
- Real Time Tuning ensures optimal machining balance as workpiece weight changes
- FF Series
- QTU Series
- VCU (3 axis) Series