Watch Multi-Tasking productivity in action as the Mazak HQR-200MSY makes electrical connectors.
The Mazak HQR-200MSY Multi-Tasking turning center features a highly productive twin-spindle, twin-turret configuration for unequalled part processing opportunities and high-volume throughput. It machines complex parts complete – from raw material to finished part – in a single setup.
Mazak’s DONE IN ONE concept incorporates all processes from raw materials input through final machining in just one machine. Achieved with a second turning spindle and a milling turret or with a two-spindle, two-turret configuration, DONE IN ONE machines offer maximum productivity, reduce production lead times, improve machining accuracy and lower operating expenses.
Mazak’s DONE IN ONE Capability:
- Increases capacity, flexibility, productivity and profitability
- Improves machining accuracy and overall part quality
- Streamlines production and boosts output with fewer machines and less increases in workforce
- Maximizes use of floor space
- Enhances overall management and enables production of parts on demand
- Reduces part costs via fewer fixtures and less tooling
- Keeps manufacturers competitive