Our Electronic Repair Facility (ERF) is located in our Melbourne facility and is an integral part of our national service network, allowing us to support our customers long after the initial sale has been completed.
The ERF repairs over 250 boards per annum, which represents approx 98% of all repairs undertaken, with the balance going back to Japan for repairs. They’re also called on for unusual field service visits and in house training programs.
The ERF capability includes the repair and;
- Reconditioning and testing for all Mazak/ Mitsubishi CNC systems from T1 to Matrix
- Spindle controllers, both AC and DC
- Servo amplifiers, both AC and DC
- CNC control PCB’s including Input / Output modules, CPU cards, Memory PCBs and servo processors
- CNC software upgrades
- Data backup and CNC system recovery
- LCD and CRT monitor repairs and retrofits
Regardless of their location in Australia, our customers can send faulty electronic / electrical parts, have them fixed and sent back quickly, minimizing machine downtime and loss of revenue.
All parts used meet or exceed original manufacturer’s specifications. All repairs undergo vigorous testing in our new purpose built, in house testing facility.
To maintain the quality of work, and to keep up-to-date with the technology on newer machines, we conduct regular training programs for our engineers to learn new techniques and new technologies.
This enables our staff to continue to efficiently service all machines in the Mazak range providing a quick response and quality work.