The Mazak Integrex j-200S DONE IN ONE horizontal multi-tasking machine brings maximum value, precision and throughput to the production of complex medium-sized workpieces.
The Mazak Integrex j-200S makes use of two turning spindles and a milling spindle to productively process parts complete in single setups.
In addition to its cost-effective, yet high-performance turning and angular milling capabilities, the Mazak Integrex j-200S also offers automatic tool changing, a large machining area and convenient operation to meet a wide variety of production requirements.
Mazak Integrex j-200S characteristics:
- Both turning spindles have 5,000-rpm spindle speeds and C-axis turning control
- Second spindle makes it possible to perform continuous machining from first to second processes
- Integral spindle/motor headstocks provide heavy-duty and high-speed cutting
- 12,000-rpm milling spindle performs 4-axis simultaneous machining and 5-axis tool tip positioning
- 200 mm Y-axis stroke and 450 mm X-axis stroke provide large machining area
- Wide machining area thanks to orthogonal Y-axis construction and milling spindle B-axis
- Multiple surface machining in a single workpiece setup thanks to the B-axis
- Tool magazine located at front of machine for fast setups
- Available in tool storage capacities of 20, 36 and 72 for high machining versatility
- Mazak MX Hybrid Roller Guide System provides unmatched rigidity, speed and accuracy
- Excellent access to machining area for increased ease of operation
- Compact size machine with large workpiece capacity
- Mazatrol SmoothG CNC provides fast processing speeds