Mazak Integrex i-450H ST machining 1045 steel and 316 stainless.
Cutting demonstration: 1045 steel – program in Solid Mazatrol and 316 stainless – blisk profiling with SMC.
Mazak Integrex i-450H ST Characteristics:
- Multi-tasking mill-turn 5-axis machine
- Combines turning and B-axis milling operations within a compact single machine tool
- Specifically designed for integration with automation systems including gantry loaders, bar feeders and articulating robots and automatic jaw changers
- Main spindle with 4.4" bore accommodates bar material up to 4" in diameter
- 4,000 rpm, 35 hp second turning spindle (S) for DONE IN ONE operations
- Parallel-type 12-tool lower turret (T) with optional 10,000 rpm, 7.5 hp rotary tool capabilities
- Next-generation MAZATROL SmoothAi CNC for the highest level of programming and production efficiency
- Automation-ready design accommodates bar feeders, articulating robots and more
- Front and rear tool setup with 38, 74 or 112-tool magazine and automatic tool changer
- Auto jaw changers with 10-jaw capacities located on each spindle
Click here to find out more about the Mazak Integrex i-450H ST.