Machining of a chamber casing on a Mazak Integrex i-630V/6 multi-tasking machine.
Application: chamber casing | Material: C45 | Size: Φ700 mm × 350 mm
The Mazak Integrex i-630V/6 multi-tasking machine combines full 5-axis milling, powerful turning operations and pallet-changing capabilities to productively process large, highly complex parts such as jet engine components and spiral bevel ring gears.
Because the Mazak Integrex i-630V/6 is able to perform milling, turning, boring and drilling operations in single setups, manufacturers can reduce the inaccuracies that occur when moving heavy parts across multiple workstations as well as eliminate work-in-process inventory.
Standard, high-speed and high-torque milling spindle specifications allow the machine to successfully meet a range of material requirements such as titanium, aluminium and steel.
The Mazak Integrex i-630V/6 comes with a two-pallet changer that provides unattended operations and off-cycle part setup. This simple, efficient form of automation allows operators to load, unload and inspect parts on one pallet while the machine works on the other undisturbed.
- Higher productivity for multiple surface machining, 5-Axis machining and turning.
- Machine large workpieces in a single setup.
- Improved accuracy and reduced in-process inventory.
- Tilting milling spindle for machining side surfaces as well as slanted surfaces.
- New MAZATROL SmoothAi CNC system for higher productivity.