Simultaneous 5-axis machining center with turning table. New MAZATROL SmoothAi CNC system for higher productivity.
Demonstration workpiece material: S45C
The Mazak Variaxis i-800T combines multiple-surface, simultaneous 5-axis milling with advanced turning capabilities to productively process highly complex parts in single setups.
The Mazak Variaxis i-800T is one of the few machines with a trunnion-style tilting table to feature a 50-taper spindle and multi-tasking operations. The Variaxis i-800T can reduce the inaccuracies that occur when moving parts across multiple workstations, eliminate work-in-process inventory and boost overall throughput.
Standard, high-speed and high-torque milling spindle specifications are available to successfully meet a broad range of application requirements in industries such as aerospace, heavy construction and energy.
Mazak Variaxis i-800T Characteristics:
- Handles parts up to 1000mm diameter and 375mm high
- DONE IN ONE operations reduce production lead times
- Trunnion-style tilt table reduces setup and change-out times
- No. 50 spindle available in 5,000/10,000/15,000 rpm speeds
- High-speed rapid traverse rates and rotary axes indexing
- Tool storage capacities from 30 to 120 tools offer high flexibility