The Mazak Variaxis i-300 AWC is a highly versatile full, simultaneous 5-axis vertical machining center with a large storage capacity Auto Work Changer (AWC) that holds up to 32 workpieces weighing up to 60 kg each.
|Rear Brake Guard, Crossbow Trigger, Bone Plate
SMOOTH Orbit Turn
|18,000 rpm Cat 40 Big Plus
|Various Parts, SMOOTH Orbit Turn finishing demo
Highlighting Auto Work Changer
Tool Magazine Capacity
Round Stock in HSK100 fixture bases
|MAZATROL SmoothX CNC
The Mazak Variaxis i-300 AWC performs multiple and complex curved surface machining on small complex workpieces with high-precision requirements in single setups DONE IN ONE processing. As such, the machine reduces production lead times, improves machining accuracy and lowers operating expenses.
The machine offers increased levels of productivity via extremely fast, high-rigidity spindles that can handle a wide variety of applications, from heavy-duty cutting to high-speed cutting of aluminum and other nonferrous materials.
- DONE IN ONE capability
- Wide range of spindle speeds available for exceptional versatility
- Auto Work Changer (AWC) managed by software embedded in control
- Reliable cam-driven tool changer offers higher productivity
- Multiple drum tool storage with capacities up to 145 tools
- High-rigidity table with roller gear cams eliminate backlash to ensure accuracy
- MX Hybrid Roller Guide System offers durability and reliability for long-term accuracy