The Mazak UD-400/5X delivers high speed, high accuracy 5-axis machining centre for micro precision machining.
|Demo:||Golf Ball Mold|
|Cutting Operations:||45,000 rpm steel machining
High accuracy and dampening with mineral cast machine base allow more accurate micro machining.
Direct drive motors for B and C axis allow fast and accurate rotary feeds for finishing
|Setup Requirements:||Collet style chuck on table|
|Control:||MAZATROL SmoothX CNC|
The Mazak UD-400/5X is a high-accuracy full 5-axis machining center that features an extremely fast main spindle with core cooling that makes it ideal for high-speed, precision micro machining. Common applications include molds and dies, impellers, medical and dental parts, and other precision instruments.
A high-rigidity base and column, plus superior damping capability reduce vibration during high speed operation. Furthermore, the machine’s double-column construction with a symmetrical design minimizes heat displacement.
- Small footprint and easy installation
- Perfect for processing small components
- Integral 45,000-rpm HSK-E40 spindle for extreme speed and accuracy
- B- and C-axis titling/rotary table features all direct-drive motors
- Spindle and ballscrew cooling systems minimize heat generation
- Thermal shield automatically compensates for changes in ambient room temperature
- Easy operation and convenient maintenance