The Mazak Integrex i-200S advanced Multi-Tasking machine delivers maximum versatility, high precision and throughput for medium to large complex parts. The machine combines the capabilities of a high-powered turning center and full-function machining center to produce parts in single setups.
|Demonstration||Connector with machines Features and Benefits
DONE IN ONE part with Auto Unload Function
|Cutting Operations||175" depth of cut, 2,500 surface speed, .016" feedrate
Two Piece Workmode
Y-axis and Tornado Face Milling (Bores)
|Setup Requirements||MAZATROL 3D assist in programming
3 jaw chucks on head one and head two
|Control||MAZATROL SmoothX CNC|
The Mazak Integrex i-200S features a second turning spindle (S) for DONE IN ONE machining and works to eliminate multiple setups, fixtures, tools, handling and non-cut time. Additionally, the machine brings dramatic reductions in lead-time and improves part accuracy through the elimination of multiple setups.
With full 5-axis capability, the machine easily processes round parts with secondary operations, fully prismatic parts from solid blocks or castings (chucked or bar fed work), or highly contoured sculptured parts.
- Powerful main turning spindle
- Productive second turning spindle for DONE IN ONE part processing
- Milling spindle with Y-axis travel and B-axis rotation
- ATC changes both fixed turning and rotary tools
- 36-tool ATC standard - 72-tool capacity available
- Easy bar feeder or gantry loader integration for system automation