A single CAM solution for all your machining needs, providing efficient and continuous processes.
For efficient and continuous processes.
With hyperMILL, both simple and complex geometries can be programmed efficiently. Workpieces can be completely machined in a single setup thanks to the broad range of machining strategies. The advantages: continuous and more efficient processes, reduced processing times and higher reliability.
In addition, hyperMILL offers several options for automated programming, reducing machine cycle times and optimising processes. Examples of this include sophisticated feature and macro technology, automated functions such as mirroring and transforming, functions that minimise auxiliary processing times such as job linking or production mode, and fully automated collision checking and avoidance.
- Easy, time-saving programming with automated functions such as transformation and mirroring
- Intelligent functions such as job linking or production mode reduce auxiliary processing times
- Automatic indexing for 5axis machining that saves time and is easier on the machine
- Multiple 5axis strategies for cavity and surface machining
- Fully automated collision checking and avoidance for the highest process reliability
- Functions for HSC machining and high-performance roughing
- 2D, 3D, HSC, 5-axis and mill turn strategies combined in a single interface
- The world’s leading 5axis technology
- Special applications seamlessly integrated in hyperMILL
- A unified postprocessor for turning and milling
The complete system for efficient and reliable CAM programming.