The Fanuc CR-7iA Collaborative Robot is a standard arm variant with 7kg payload.
The collaborative robot can be wall or invert mounted to save floor space.
- The Fanuc range of collaborative robots can operate in cooperation with or alongside humans in a shared workspace without safety fences or sensors.
- Fanuc collaborative robots stop safely in the event of contact with a human operator.
- Fanuc collaborative robots can be pushed out of the way at anytime with minimal force.
- The Fanuc range of collaborative robots is certified to meet the requirements of ISO 10218-1 for collaborative robots.
Intelligence and High Reliability
- Fanuc collaborative robots are immediately ready for use with on board solenoid operated air valves as standard equipment.
- Latest intelligent functions such as force sensing and iR Vision (Integrated vision) are available.
- Fanuc collaborative robots are designed with the same high reliability as all Fanuc robots.
|Fanuc CR-7iA Collaborative Robot|
|MaxLoad Capacity At Wrist [kg]||7|
|Mechanical Weight [kg]||53|
|Motion Range [°]||J1||340|
|Maximum Speed [°/s]||J1||250|
|Mounting Method||Floor, Upside-down, Wall|