Break through the barriers of productivity with the latest advancements in multi-tasking technology. The Mazak INTEGREX i-200H ST multi-tasking machine delivers the highest level of single-setup part-production versatility, combining a high-powered turning center and full-function machining center.
This machine configuration features a second turning spindle (S) for DONE IN ONE machining and a lower parallel-style turret (T) with optional rotary tool capabilities, minimizing fixtures, tools, handling and non-cut time.
The machine enclosure, tool magazine and auto jaw changer have all been designed to accommodate a comprehensive range of automation technologies, including gantry loaders, bar feeders and articulating robots.
And thanks to the power of its MAZATROL SmoothAi CNC, the Mazak INTEGREX i-200H ST offers specialised operations such as crank shaft inclined drilling or gear skiving.
- Full DONE IN ONE performance enabled by standard second spindle (S) package.
- Ultra-high-throughput 12-position parallel-style drum turret (T) package available with optional 10,000 rpm, 7.5 hp milling spindle.
- Decrease setup times using both front and rear tool setup with 38, 74 or 112-tool magazine and automatic tool changer.
- Auto jaw changers with 10-jaw capacities located on each spindle.
- Automation-ready design accommodates bar feeders, articulating robots and more for unattended, lights-out production.
Click here to find out more about the Mazak INTEGREX i-200H ST.