The Mazak Integrex i-series - Incorporating the extensive expertise accumulated in the production of multi-tasking machines for more than 30 years!
The Mazak Integrex i-series of Multi-Tasking machines brings together extreme versatility, speed, accuracy and ease of operation for manufacturers of complex components.
Featuring the widest range of Multi-Tasking solutions, the series accommodates machining lengths from 519mm up to 1,519mm, part diameters from 530mm to 658mm and bar diameter's from 51mm to 102mm.
Various machine configurations available include: single turning spindle with programmable NC tailstocks, twin turning spindles (S), and with lower turret (T). These machine configurations eliminate multiple setups, fixtures, tools, handling and non-cut times.
In addition, ergonomic machine design including large viewing windows, adjustable operator panel, front panel magazine access, and easy access to spindle center - provide operators with increased monitoring, efficient setup, and convenient loading and unloading of work pieces.
The Mazak Integrex i-series characteristics:
- Powerful single main turning spindle or dual opposed spindles
- Full C-axis contouring
- Milling spindle with Y-axis travel and B-axis rotation
- Available lower turret for simultaneous cutting on most models
- NC tailstocks
- ATC changes both fixed turning and rotary tools
- 36-tool ATC standard - 72-tool capacity available
- Easy bar feeder or gantry loader integration for system automation
Click here to find out more information about the Mazak Integrex i-100ST.