Mazak Super Turbo-X 2412 Champion Laser Cutting Machine - economical solution with proven reliability
Process: 2D, hybrid design
CNC Laser Cutting Machine Description
Mazak’s Super Turbo-X 2412 Champion Laser delivers a combination of economy, truly rugged construction and performance not found in lighter weight designs.
The Mazak Super Turbo-X 2412 Champion Laser is built on Mazak’s proven hybrid platform known for rigidity and durability. The 1,786 pound workpiece capacity enables you to cut full 0.87” thick 4’x8’ CRS plates. The hybrid with gantry head construction provides better support across the entire machine travel and easy access for loading including using a crane from above.
Mazak Super Turbo-X 2412 Champion Laser is available in 2.5kW configuration.
- The Mazak Super Turbo-X 2412 Champion Laser offers rugged construction that delivers higher accuracies. It is designed for operations cutting workpieces up to 0.87" CRS depending on material quality.
- It includes a full CNC control that improves efficiency and ease of operation.
- The Mazak Super Turbo-X 2412 Champion Laser delivers more standard features including Mazak's new Type 10 resonator with ECO mode.
- The Champion utilizes a standard Mazak configuration and has the flexibility to integrate up to four machines into modular automation systems.
- Optional Servo Focus Control available.
CNC Laser Cutting Machine Specifications
|Mazak Super Turbo-X 2412 Champion Laser||Values|
|Capacity||Maximum Cutting Size Right/Left||1250 mm|
|Maximum Cutting Size Longitudinal||2500 mm|
|Feed Axes||Travel (X axis)||2520 mm|
|Travel (Y axis)||1270 mm|
|Travel (Z axis)||90 mm|