Mazak Optiplex 3015 Fiber III Laser - power+ with 10.0 kW of power and speed
Process: 2D, Flying Optics, 2 Pallet Changer
CNC Laser Cutting Machine Description
The Mazak OPTIPLEX 3015 FIBER III is a 2D flying optics laser-cutting system that utilizes an innovative control and drive package to deliver high performance for fabrication job shops and production environments. The Mazak OPTIPLEX FIBER III is available as a 2.0kW, 4.0kW, 6.0kW, 8.0kW and now the high power 10kW.
- The high power Mazak OPTIPLEX FIBER III utilizes a new drive system provides higher productivity through high-speed and high-accuracy.
- The new cutting-edge MAZATROL PreviewG Control offers state of the art CPU for unsurpassed operations speed, high-response and high-speed machine motion.
- The MAZATROL PreviewG Control is a large 19" LCD touch screen which operates similar to a smart phone or tablet for increased ease of operation.
- Designed to integrate Intelligent Setup and Monitoring Functions, the Mazak OPTIPLEX 3015 FIBER III delivers features normally available only on the highest technology machines. These features simplify operation and reduce operator dependency.
- The Mazak OPTIPLEX 3015 FIBER III has been engineered to be utilized with Mazak’s extensive range of automated material handling systems.
- A 2 pallet changer design with a helical rack and pinion positioning system that features high through-put and rugged construction delivers a combination of performance and value.
- The Mazak OPTIPLEX 3015 Fiber III is equipped with sensors in the Multi-Function Torch that monitor piercing and cutting operations to improve throughput and part quality. If an anomaly is detected, the operation is adjusted or paused to automatically achieve effective cutting conditions.
CNC Laser Cutting Machine Specifications
|Mazak Optiplex 3015 Fiber III Laser||2.0kW||4.0kW||6.0kW||8.0 kW||10.0 kW|
|Machine Structure||Flying Optics|
|Maximum Workpiece Dimensions||60.039 in x 120.078 in|
|Maximum Workpiece Weight||2,050 lbs||4,233 lbs|
|Machine Travels||X axis||122.05 in|
|Y axis||62.80 in|
|Z axis||4.33 in|
|Work Table Height||35.43 in|
|Maximum Material Thickness||Mild Steel||0.625 in||1.000 in||1.000 in||1.000 in||1.000 in|
|Stainless Steel||0.380 in||0.750 in||1.000 in||1.000 in||1.250 in|
|Aluminum||0.320 in||0.630 in||0.750 in||1.000 in||1.250 in|
|Motion Drive System Design||X, Y axis||Rack and Pinion Drive|
|Z axis||Ball Screw Drive|
|Number of Control Axes||3|
|Rapid Travel Speed||X, Y axis||4,724 ipm|
|Positioning Accuracy||X, Y axis||0.0002 in/19.69 in|
|Z axis||0.0004 in/3.94 in|
|Repeatable Accuracy||X, Y axis||0.0012 in|
|Total Electrical Requirement||58 kVA||71 kVA||79 kVA||97 kVA||104 kVA|
|Installation Dimensions||W x D||394 in x 240 in|
|Machine Unit Dimensions||W x D x H||334.21 in x 137.2 in x 79.13 in|
|Machine Unit Weight||31,967 lbs||33,069 lbs||34,172 lbs||34,238 lbs||34,436 lbs|
|CNC Type||MAZATROL PreviewG|
|Display Screen||19 in SXGA Color TFT|
|Memory Capacity||16 GB (program memory capacity: 1 GB)|
|Position Detection System||Encoder|
|Minimum Command Unit||0.0001 in|
|Program Input System||EIA/ISO|