Ideal entry level model for industrial 3D printing.
High-End System for the Fast and Efficient Production of Complex Metal Parts by Means of Additive Manufacturing
The size and modular design of the EOS M 100 make it ideal as an entry level model for Additive Manufacturing. In terms of process and component quality, it corresponds to the EOS M 290, the leading system on the market for Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS).
Reproducible component quality, simple and fast handling, high cost efficiency
Outstanding Quality & Detail Resolution
- The beam quality and stable performance of the 200 watt fiber laser guarantee optimum, constant processing conditions for the production of high-quality components.
- The smaller laser spot with excellent detail resolution is ideal for manufacturing highly complex, sophisticated DMLS components.
- The building volume and efficient recoating and exposure strategy reduce secondary time, so that parts can be produced quickly and efficiently in small quantities.
Quick & Easy Handling
- Thanks to the modular inner design and the powder supply bin, setup and shutdown only take minutes, changing material is straightforward and maintenance is done quickly.
- The peripheral devices are matched to the industrial manufacturing process and ensure minimum powder contact.
Sample Application from the Dental Industry on a EOS M 100 Building Platform
Dental Tooth Capp produced with Additive Manufacturing
Ongoing DMLS Process
|EOS M 100 - Industrial 3D Printer for Metal Parts|
|Building volume||Ø 100 mm x 95 mm (Ø 3.9 in x 3.7 in) height, incl. build platform|
|Laser type||Yb-fiber laser; 200 W|
|Precision optics||F-theta-lens; high-speed scanner|
|Scan speed||up to 7.0 m/s (23 ft./sec)|
|Focus diameter||40 μm|
|Power supply||200 - 240 V|
|Power consumption||max. 1.7 kW|
|Inert gas supply||max. 4,000 hPa, 50 l/min|
|System Dimensions (W x D x H)||800 mm x 950 mm x 2,250 mm (31 x 37 x 89 in)|
|Recommended installation space (W x D x H)||min. 1,00 m x 3,00 m x 2,5 m (3 x 10 x 8 ft)|
|Software||EOSPRINT, EOS RP Tools, CAMbridge or Magics RP and other modules|
|Materials*||EOS CobaltChrome SP2 (CE-certified, CE 0537), EOS StainlessSteel 316L, EOS Titanium Ti64**|
|Optional accessories||EOSTATE Laser, powder conveying and sieving module**, wet separator, blasting cabinet|
* Further materials on request
** Currently under development