High productive Laser Sintering System for parts of up to one meter in length.
Improved part quality with a build volume of over 150 liters
The EOS P 770 is a Laser Sintering System with two lasers for the production of large parts and for industrial high-throughput manufacturing. The system has the largest building volume available on the market. Thanks to its new hardware and software features, the EOS P 770 is up to 20 percent more productive than its predecessor.
With 10 commercial polymer materials and 18 combinations of materials/layer thicknesses currently available for the EOS P 770, EOS is a benchmark in terms of material variety.
- Optimized temperature management, improved recoating speed and high-power lasers reduces the build time and cost per part significantly
- Well-established EOSAME feature homogenizes the energy input, thus ensuring excellent mechanical part properties and dimensional accuracy within the overall build volume*
- Improved digital scanners for considerably higher laser accuracy. As a result the overlap area has no visible edges
- Integrated CoolDown Station provides optimal cool down conditions which lead to the best properties in the final part – in particular with regard to dimensional accuracy and color stability.
- Continuous and accurate temperature control enabled by the spot pyrometer
- 10 commercial polymer materials and 18 combinations of materials/layer thicknesses are available
- EOS ParameterEditor allows definition of customized exposure parameters based on proven starting values
* the specified build volume depends on the material; for PA 2200 it is 700 x 380 x 580 mm (27.6 x 15 x 22.9 in)
|EOS P 770 - Industrial 3D Printer for Plastic Parts|
|Build rate||up to 32 mm/h** (1.3 in/h); up to 10.5 l/h|
|Layer thickness (depending on material)||0.06 mm (0.00236 in), 0.10 mm (0.00394 in), 0.12 mm (0.00472 in), 0.15 mm (0.00591 in), 0.18 mm (0.00709 in)|
|Laser type||CO₂, 2 x 70 W|
|Precision optics||F-theta lens, surface module, high-speed scanner|
|Scan speed during build processs||up to 2 x 10 m/s (32.8 ft/sec)|
|Power supply||32 A|
|Power consumption||typical 3.1 kW; maximum 12 kW|
|System Dimensions (W x D x H)||2,250 mm x 1,550 mm x 2,100 mm (88.6 x 61 x 82.7 in)|
|Recommended installation space (W x D x H)||min. 4.8 m x 4.8 m x 3.0 m (189 x 189 x 118 in)|
|Weight||approx. 2,300 kg (5,071 lb)|
|Software||EOS ParameterEditor, EOSAME, EOS RP Tools, EOSTATE Everywhere, PSW 3.8|
|Materials||Alumide, PA 1101, PA 1102 black, PA 2200, PA 2201, PA 3200 GF, PrimeCast 101, PrimePart FR (PA 2241 FR), PrimePart PLUS (PA 2221)|
|Optional accessories||CoolDown Station, IPCM P, IPCM P plus, unpacking and sieving station, blasting cabinet|
** typical build rate for PA 2200 for 120 μm (0.00472 in) layer thickness
EOS Perfect Package for EOS P 770
EOS Polymer Production Process