The tool presetter and measuring machine of the next generation
Easy to operate, manufactured exclusively from high quality branded components and equipped with all standard measuring functions for the professional presetting and measuring of metal cutting tools make »smile« the champion in the entry level category. The functional design leaves nothing to be desired in terms of ergonomics and operational ease. The robust and workshop-compatible design allow direct placement at the machine. Depending on individual requirements it can be fitted with the operating technologies Pilot 2.0, Pilot 2 mT or Pilot 3.0. Benefit from innovative technology and greater productivity!
- Zoller myTouch operating technology Pilot 2 mT
- Ergonomic operating elements
- Consistent use of branded products
- Robust and workshop-compatible
- Membrane keyboard for power-operated spindle clamping and spindle lock
- Flexible adaptation to your production
- Autofocus and ROD encoder
|Zoller Smile 400||Zoller Smile 400/RA 100||Zoller Smile 600||Zoller Smile 600/RA 100|
|Measuring range Z||400 mm / 15.7''||400 mm / 15.7''||600 mm / 23.6''||600 mm/ 23.6''|
|Measuring range X||210 mm/ 8.3''||160 mm/ 6.2''||210 mm/ 8.3''||160 mm/ 6.2''|
|Diameter||420 mm / 16.5''||320 mm / 12.6''||420 mm/ 16.5''||320 mm / 12.6''|
|Snap gauge Ø||100 mm/ 3.9''||100 mm/ 3.9''|
The quoted measuring range may be reduced under circumstances when using adapters and tool posts.
The maximum tool diameter X is reduced when selecting the „snap gauge&ldquo.
Pilot 2 mT - Touch and Slide
- Intuitive touchscreen operating technology
- Fast and easy operation, without extensive training required
- Customized measuring processes and user-specific menu navigation
- Precisely adjust, measure, test, and manage all kinds of cutting tools
- Data transmission via machine connections and interfaces to third party systems
Pilot 3.0 - Prepared quickly and easily for any requirement
- For both manual and CNC controlled presetting and measuring machines
- For both small and large manufacturing needs
- Conveniently and quickly preset, measure, inspect, and manage cutting tools of all kinds.
- Transmit data via machine connections and interfaces to third party systems
- Modular design for maximum flexibility
Data output tailored to your control technology
Zoller offers connections ot more than 100 different machine-readable output formats here. Manual entries are no longer necessary, since the data is directly available for the specific machine controller.
The following options are available for data output:
Measured tool data is printed onto a label used to identify the measured tool. Data can then be read out again with a scanner.
Alternatively, data can be stored on a cip in the tool holder with Zoller tool identification, then read later by the machine controller.
The most secure and most convenient data transmission option uses the DNC network. In this option, tool data is sent directly from the presetting and measuring machine to the machine controller.