A new role offering the right applicant an excellent career opportunity with Australia's largest supplier of CNC machine tools.
John Hart Pty Ltd is Australia's largest supplier of CNC machine tools, and automation & robotic systems.
John Hart's close association with some of the world's leading machine tool manufacturers has placed it in a unique position at the forefront of major industry developments and innovations in Australia over the past 75 years.
Our head office is based in Clayton VIC, with branch offices throughout Australia, and International.
Reporting to the General Manager - Machine Tools, this role provides both challenge and reward for a motivated, technically savvy team player to provide technical support and sales coordination / administration to our national sales operations.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Technical sales support for sales engineers
- Assist sales engineers with machine tool specifications, optional equipment and accessory items
- Work with the sales and application engineering teams to provide a liaison for sales and technical related information and documentation
- Preparation of technical specifications, costings, and related proposals and quotations
- Preparation of sales orders, purchase orders, order acknowledgements, and other related documentation
- Communicate with principals on technical and sales related matters as appropriate and liaise clearly and promptly with local and overseas suppliers
- Sales order tracking to coordinate order and project logistics to ensure timely delivery
- CRM maintenance
- Assist in the preparation, cataloguing and distribution of sales brochures, sales manuals, technical information, and technical bulletins.
- Arrange travel requirements related to machine tool sales, service and application engineering
- Technical background in CNC machine tools and related equipment is mandatory. A role ideally suited for a CNC machinist, technician or engineer seeking to apply their extensive knowledge and experience to a technical sales support and sales coordination role
- A self-starter capable of working with minimal supervision and a strong attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and have an organised approach with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills - Microsoft Office. Knowledge CNC machine tool programming and CAD/CAM applications would be an advantage
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills desirable (Look Ups, Macros & Pivot tables)
- Excellent written, oral and personal presentation skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading organisation within a strong, supportive and stable team environment. An excellent remuneration package is on offer to the right applicant.
To enquire or apply
- Contact The General Manager - Machine Tools on 03 9542 6262 for a confidential chat
- All enquiries will be treated with the strictest of confidence
- Submit your job application here