Advanced Robotic and Automation Technology. Successful Australian Company. Strong team culture.
John Hart represents world leading machine brands such as Fanuc Robots, Mazak, Zoller & EOS. It is one of Australia's largest suppliers of machinery and robots.
A growth orientated company with a long track record of success, John Hart is looking to add to the project mechanical build capability of its Global Solutions group.
This exciting opportunity offers the right candidate an Mechanical Fitter/Welder role for automation projects both locally and internationally.
Projects range from robotic and automation cells to integration of machine tools and special purpose equipment, predominantly for manufacturers.
For technically minded and motivated individuals this role will provide you with the chance to take your technical skills to the next level whilst being involved in interesting and fulfilling projects.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Welding and fabrication
- Mechanical assembly of automation equipment
- On-site installations both nationally and internationally
- Packaging of automation equipment for local and international freight
- Maintaining a clean, neat, tidy and professional workshop and onsite environment
- Projects from conception to execution
- Working closely with internal electrical trade staff and project engineers
- Multiple projects at different stages
- Tertiary qualified in a relevant discipline
- Post-trade experience in high quality welding and fabrication
- Post-trade experience working within the Automation & Robotics field would be viewed favourably
- Ability to work to deadlines and budgets
- Understands and manages external and internal customer expectations
- Team player
- MS Office skills
- A highly motivated self-starter
- Enthusiastic and well organised
- Excellent communicator
- Australian passport
An attractive remuneration package is offered in line with demonstrated knowledge and experience.
Submit your job application here