Due to company growth, we are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, well organized Parts Interpreter/Internal sales person for our National Spare Parts and Service Department.
Working in a small, busy and dedicated team, the role involves a diverse combination of technical parts interpretation, sales administration and customer service.
Parts Interpreter/Sales Responsibilities:
- Handling Parts sales and service enquiries via phone and email (including taking orders & providing quotes)
- Assisting customers to find correct part numbers
- Understanding parts manuals & drawings
- Liaising with suppliers both local and international on stock availability and pricing
- Looking for alternate suppliers to offer customers better pricing or quicker delivery
- Tracking Test Equipment
- Monitoring and documenting machine movements
- Processing of computer sales orders
- Assistance to parts administration.
- Computerized stock control and documentation of incoming and outgoing goods including preparation of freight documentation.
- Receipting of deliveries in computer system
- Stock location changes
- Assist with general warehouse upkeep when required
- Assist with annual stock take
- Assist with packing and unpacking when required
The successful applicant will have a strong mechanical aptitude with a knowledge of machinery (CNC Knowledge would be advantageous), sound computer skills, a high level of attention to detail and accuracy, well developed communication and interpersonal skills, be down to earth and have the capacity to perform manual warehouse tasks, be well organised and above all have a flexible and friendly can-do attitude. This is the perfect opportunity for someone to move off the tools.
You will need to have a current driver's license, and be able to speak to and assist our service engineers and customers throughout Australia, offering them exceptional customer service and follow through.
John Hart represents world leading machine brands such as Mazak and Fanuc Robots. It is one of Australia's largest suppliers of CNC machinery and robotics and has been a market leader for over 70 years.
A growth orientated company with a long track record of success, John Hart is looking to add to the customer satisfaction capability of its Customer Support Group.
This is a great career opportunity for the right person, working hours are 8.30am-4.30pm Mon-Fri.
Competitive salary range + super will be offered to secure the right applicant