QUICK TURN turning center series held in high regard by manufacturers around the world since 1981
- Thanks to the integral spindle / motor, vibration is minimized during high-speed operation to ensure exceptional surface finishes.
- MAZATROL SmoothC, the advanced CNC designed for ease of operation - standard equipment
The MAZATROL SmoothG CNC is optionally available
* Standard equipment CNC system varies by market
- Bolt-on tool holder turret is standard equipment. (VDI tool holder turret is optionally available.)
- Wide range of spindle power specifications to meet your workpiece requirements.
- Smooth Mill Drive - integral spindle / motor utilized for rotary tool spindle.
- By using the orientation function, high accuracy workpiece transfer from the main spindle to the second spindle can be performed for continuous machining.
|Mazak Quick Turn 250MSY||Bed Length - 500U mm|
|Capacity||Maximum Swing||695 mm / 27.36 in|
|Maximum Machining Diameter||380 mm / 14.960 in|
|Maximum Bar Work Capacity||80 mm / 3.2 in|
|Main Spindle||Chuck Size||10 in|
|Maximum Speed||4000 rpm|
|Motor Output (30 minute rating)||18 kw / 25.0 hp|
|Second Spindle||Chuck Size||6 in|
|Maximum Speed||6000 rpm|
|Turret (Upper)||Number of Tools||12|
|Maximum Speed||5000 rpm|
|Feed Axes||Travel (X Axis)||234 mm / 9.21 in|
|Travel (Y Axis)||100 mm / 3.94 in|
|Travel (Z Axis)||625 mm / 24.61 in|
|Travel (W Axis)||585 mm / 23.03 in|